Selasa, 23 Desember 2008

Liburan ?? very bored ..


oh my god ..
it's the sixth day i spend my holiday ...

I feel it same with another day ..


I hope in tomorrow not like now ..


mmmm ,,
one day ,,
I found a friendster,
and it's belong to someone in Virginia , USA .
I share a lot of culture and our personality ...

i'm very" happy can know her ..


her name is Sarah .
She's 15th .
She has 2 brothers .


we talking about snow ,david archuleta , joe jonas , and about our country ..
I share a lot of Jakarta too ...
she said , david archuleta is cute , he's short , but not really short ...

Oh ,,,
what a lucky girl she is ...


hahahaha ..
with this method ,
I can learn with otodidac in english ...

thanks Sarah .......
I hope our friendship can't die forever ...

1 komentar:

asiknya matematika mengatakan...

Jangan khawatir bapak da maafin ko. . . . .sekarang kamu fokus aja dulu dengan UN. . . .pokoknya bapak yakin kamu mampu berhasil memperoleh nilai terbaik . . . .amin.